🔦 Want dark mode?
Ctrl/Cmd + Shift + L
- 🚀 How We Started
- 🧐 An Insight On Our Take on Recruitment
- 🍮 The Proof is in the Pudding
- Check out our glowing reviews ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- "Incredibly dedicated team willing to advocate for you!"
- "Beware: Redbeard will get other traditional recruiters run out of candidates"
- Why This Role? Why Now?
- Who You Are
- What You'll Do
- What You'll Bring
- What's In It For You
- About Your Manager: Brendan
- ✨ RedBeard’s Top Highlights
- 🌐 International and Diverse Team Culture
- 💪 Beginners Mindset
- ✨ Well-Established Client Base
- Our Company Values:
🚀 How We Started
We were frustrated by recruitment agencies' inconsistent, slow, and - way too often - dishonest, overly expensive approach. Sending irrelevant profiles and hoping for the best. To all agencies out there: “Network” isn't a differentiating factor anymore - start to innovate!!
Three years later, what sets us apart is:
- Speed through automation (shortlist of three within 7 days, end-to-end of 15 days)
- Recruiting through storytelling (our secret sauce)
- Delivering valuable CX and data-driven experiences (it’s about people and relationships)
Our teams in Australia, the US, the UK, South Africa, Sri Lanka and Thailand focus on startup recruitment with our clients being market leaders in their area.
Head Office: Sydney
With people in: Sydney, Colombo, Bangkok, Johannesburg, New York, Phoenix, Dallas, Florida, London, Austin and many more!
🧐 An Insight On Our Take on Recruitment
Why Saying 'Yes' Is The Best For You
"If a window of opportunity appears, don't pull down the shade." - Tom Peters We 'meet' an opportunity in more than one way in our day to day lives however our mind often says an assertive 'NO' to it.
Your Candidates are your Customers!
If you offer a poor customer experience then you are definitely not having a return customer, a very fundamental principle across industries without exception, right? The same holds true for candidates who have applied for a job with your company, be it direct or through a recruiter. However, there
10 lessons from my first month in Recruitment.
In between lockdowns, life, and the literal circus that is the outside world; somehow, on top of it all, a step was taken to pivot my career into the world of recruitment. As seems to be the common story in the industry, the opportunity seemed to fall from the sky.
🍮 The Proof is in the Pudding
Check out our glowing reviews ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"[To companies] You owe it to yourself to talk to RedBeard because you don't realise there's an entirely different approach out there" - Jane Oxley, CMO, Smokeball [Read more]
"RedBeard Talent saved us at least £15,000 (USD$20.5k, AUD$28.5k) compared to traditional agencies. And that's a low estimate" - Archie Winesett, SVP Sales, Triptease [Read more]
Why This Role? Why Now?
This is an exciting first hire for our Sales Ops organisation. Working directly with the Co-Founders, the Sales Operations Specialist will be crucial in helping RedBeard Talent team members utilise the existing systems to deliver real, measurable strategic outcomes for our business. You will become a trusted advisor and the go-to person for sales systems and processes. You will not only be helping team members set things up on the platforms, but you will also work with them to work around roadblocks within sales operations, leveraging your own experience in streamlining processes. You will also support the leadership team with insightful reporting and sales analytics. We are adopting a strong data-driven approach, using statistical analysis to experiment what works and guide strategic decisions. We help tech start-ups and scale-ups experiencing growing pains to achieve and retain the top talent on the market. Our solutions are customised and 50% faster as a result of automation and storytelling to achieve the most effective outcomes. We believe in helping people and companies build meaningful connections, giving them an opportunity to express themselves and connect effectively.
Who You Are
- Enthusiastic about automating processes using technology
- Excited for work in a scrappy tech start-up environment
- Happy to put on different hats
- Excited to be part of the start-up life
- Know when to escalate things
- Strong presentation skills and documentation writing
- Keen to challenge yourself in an unstructured environment, constantly changing the status quo for the better
- You have a growth mindset
- You are emphatic and non-judgemental
- You want to join us on a mission to disrupt an industry ‘ripe’ for change!
- Enjoy talking and dealing with a lot of people every day in your current or previous jobs
- You either have the experience or mindset of start-ups
What You'll Do
- Be a confident first port of call for external-facing teams (sales and service fulfilment), administrative, operational when experiencing system queries or blockers
- Be an expert across a range of systems eg. be able to answer 80% of questions (without escalating) to support external-facing teams
- Ensure that teams are following official processes, enforce good data hygiene practices for lead management in the delivery of professional services
- You will not be doing it for them. You will instead be encouraging them to learn how to do it themselves, having shown them the process
- Extract and analyse sales, SLA and service delivery data to inform strategy for sales, services improvement, product development
- Be responsible for tracking, analytics and administration of performance metrics eg conversion rates and commissions
- Be a switched on, mid-level administrative professional willing to learn fast
What You'll Bring
- Strong proficiency in analytics and reporting
- An understanding of what kind of report/analysis would best answer the question and then what data is needed to create the report
- Proficiency in working with batch imports/exports (eg CSV files), data scrubbing
- Comfortable in the day-to-day administration of no-code CRM (eg HubSpot)
- Comfortable and excited to help the team put out fires, problem solve and support them so they are able to do their best work
- Confidence when troubleshooting a question and when to escalate
What's In It For You
- Flexible working from home (fully remote in the US and Europe. Hybrid in Sydney, we just signed the lease for a cool Warehouse Style office in Surry Hills)
- Learn more about innovative uses of disruptive technologies and automation
- An amount of responsibility and ownership that you won’t get anywhere else in the corporate world - if you ever feel “comfortable”, you’re in the wrong place
- Flexible incentive structure which will be discussed with you on a quarterly basis.
- Be part of RedBeard’s Wellness program (more initiatives to come):
- Free access to the best mediation app there is: Headspace
- Free sessions with counsellors/psychologists too look after your mental wellbeing
- Free Classpass membership for physical activity
- You will never have to work on your birthday :) (if it falls onto a weekend, no worries, you will get a day of during the week)
- Regular virtual and on side team socials - with a big ass company trip planned to Sri Lanka
About Your Manager: Brendan
Hello, hello 👋🏽 I'm Brendan, and I think a lot about the 3 Es: effectiveness, efficiency and execution. Can you tell that I work in product and operations? 😅 I am passionate about empowering specialists 💼 and creatives 🎨 to be able to do what they do so well. How? By getting to the heart 🤔 of their problems and requirements and delivering great solutions! 👷🏽♀️ All my team members are given ✨ responsibility with agency ✨ and, therefore, empowered ownership ✨ over their work. Everyone is entitled to hold forum 💬 for their ideas and a safe space 🚧 to try them out. In my downtime, I rest and recharge by spending time with my chosen family 👨👨👧👧, typically while eating 🥙 or playing tabletop games 🧩
✨ RedBeard’s Top Highlights
🌐 International and Diverse Team Culture
We have a drive for progressive people-centric values and the ambition to change the game of recruitment.
💪 Beginners Mindset
We’re all about learning and improving daily. There is lots of room to try ideas, make mistakes and come back stronger.
✨ Well-Established Client Base
We have established relationships with clients in APAC, EU, and the US with positive cash flow and stable run rates. We only work with clients who have People and Recruitment values that align with ours or are willing to grow and do better.
Our Company Values:
Be the OG - Being original often means doing things differently; it always means taking pride in our own evolution of doing right by our candidates, clients and colleagues.
Get To The Heart of It - We don’t scratch on the surface, we dive right in: getting to know a hiring manager or talent, we go after the key aspects of what will make them happy. As a team we do the same in how we collaborate.
Stick with It - We stick with it. We see it through. Together, we always find a way.
Give First - Whether it’s our clients, candidates or internally: we come from a place without ego and we always provide value to you first.
Always Go To School - In any interaction or situation there is always something for us to learn: we seek out the learning in anything and actively take those lessons as input to how we can be better.
Walk Towards the Fire - If we’re facing a challenge, we step up and we face it together. Our growth is rooted in a belief that opportunities appear on our path for a reason and that is to step up.